Subject: Re: [Leica] took back G2 and bought M6 0.85 today!
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 00:41:11 -0700

Do you think there's any chance that weakening batteries were to blame, and
that maybe performance was dropping well before replacement was indicated?
If so, how many rolls do you think you got through it before performance
started dropping, and how much do replacement batteries run?

BTW, last week, Jones Drug in Boulder had the 0.85 on display.

Any LUGers planning to attend the photo swapmeet in Denver later this month?