Subject: Re: [Leica] Vertical adjustment Now: registration cards
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 21:58:30 -0700

Regarding the red dot: Last time I encountered a situation like this, where
a metal plate had to be removed, I discovered that the crafty Germans had
used some sort of hot glue, so the way to remove the things is to carefully
heat the part just enough to soften the glue, and remove by hand. When I get
an M6, maybe I'll test this out.

The boxes and such, I leave with the dealer for recycling, else I recycle
them myself!

I didn't get diddly in exchange for sending in a warranty card, save for a
Passport Warranty card. Their mailing list must be REAL valuble, though :-)