Subject: [Leica] M6 vs Contax quality control
From: Lucien_vD <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 18:36:02 -0500

Charlie wrote:

>With all of the discussion on LUG about quality control (or lack of it) =
on
the
>M6, I'm wondering if I'll ever follow through with adding an M6 to my tw=
M3s.
>Does anyone know if similar quality control issues are associated with t=
he
>Contax G1?

My new Contax G2 is at the repair shop (under warranty) after 12 films !
The flash was not firing any more (except if you push hard on the top
left of it)

And when I was using Contax SLR, I send back a brand new 100/3,5 (?)
because the internal black paint was coming off everywhere between the
glasses.

Sound familiar ?

Lucien