Subject: [Leica] "red dot versions" ??
From: Lucien_vD <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 13:22:40 -0500

 =

Marvin Moss wrote:

>According to Erwin & some others that are involved in Leica sales :

 >Any Leica product that is received as rejected is repaired and not put
 back in the box.  It is used as a demo, as camera for testing or in the
 Leica training schools.  Some are sold as "red dot versions" (used but
 with full factory backing,etc)

Marvin,

Both the M6 0,85 I had the chance to see in shops were with
a red dot sticker on the plastic bag wich wrap the camera.

Are they demo or new ?
In Belgium they are sold as new.

Lucien