Subject: [Leica] KODAK Aspen
From: Steve Hickel <smhickel@iserv.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 06:18:52 -0500

Eric,

I went to Comdex this last year in Vegas. I saw a Canon 11 X 14 (I thought
Ink Jet) printer manufactured and displayed by Canon. It was called
"Aspen." It was due out in the Spring. The prints from it were very nice.
Beautiful glossy color renditions. Interesting.

Steve

>I hear Kodak is promising a dye-sub printer for $1,500 USD called the
>Aspen. Don't know any more than that, though.
>==========
>
>Eric Welch
>St. Joseph, MO
>http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch
>
>HEADLINE:    Red Tape Holds Up New Bridge

                                            \:|:/
                                            (o o)

  I now have a new Email address: smhickel@iserv.net, please change you
mailer to the new address