Subject: [Leica] M6 question (button fires flash with shutter uncocked)
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@instinet.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 15:27:56 -0500

At 10 Mar 1998 10:14:31 -0500, Dave Myers <myers@bluelake.org> wrote:

> I tried it with my Wetzlar M6 SN1702xxx... same thing.
> Very interesting.  But is it a problem or just odd?

Just odd.  They do that.  As far as I know, they've always done that.
I can't believe so many people hadn't ever noticed this before.

The question of whether or not they do that is uninteresting.  Because, yes,
they do that.  Question answered.  Your camera's fine.  It just does that.

Now, an almost-interesting question might be...  why does it do that?