Subject: Re: [Leica] Eyeglasses with M6
From: RBedw51767 <RBedw51767@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 13:30:47 EST

Re: Eyeglasses with M6
Carol Voelker
98-03-09 13:05:57

Carol:

I have the same problem.  Without glasses I can't see the dials.  I don't like
the correction lenses for the M6 because I have to put glasses on to see the
top of the camera for shutter speed, aperture, frame number, etc.  I had
progressive lenses on my glasses for about a week and couldn't stop stumbling
and running into things.  I now use regular bi-focals with few problems.

Good luck with the progressives.  I would suggest that you negotiate for a
100% satisfaction package if you purchase them.

Bob Bedwell