Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting the Lone Cypress
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 23:21:15 -0600

At 08:48 PM 3/2/98 -0800, you wrote:
>of un-licensed art products sporting the Lone Cypress. The PB co. goes
>after photographers because they are easy to find and usually give in
>without even a whimper. Sad. It's not enforceable.

Cool, I'll have to check to see if Photo District News has mentioned this
fact. I think I'll take a trip to S. F. this year just to tweak them. :-)

Hey Ted,

How about a Leica workshop with a field trip? <G>

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Experience is a tough teacher. It gives the test before the lesson.
- -unknown