Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting on Gov. Lands
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 18:03:36 -0600

At 10:54 AM 3/3/98 -0500, you wrote:

>So Eric as you say,"some day we'll be paying to photograph anything that
>moves!" Certainly where someone sees they can money on it.

There's a famous golf course in Monterey, CA, I believe with a famous tree
that is trademarked and no one is allowed to photograph it without paying
for the right. It's on private property. So it's enforceable, if they want
to pay the lawyers.

But an editorial photograph of a building on a skyline? I'm glad I live in
the USA, so they can't do that to me! (Yet, but just give Washington time).

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Profanity sucks.