Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting on Gov. Lands
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 12:23:38 -0800

"OK ................ all you cowboys line up against that saloon wall over
there."

"Now I know its gonna feel funny  bein' unarmed and all but you're just
gonna hafta get used to it."

"Here in Dodge we don't take kindly to unofficial shootin'."

"If ya got any unexposed cassettes up your sleeve ya might as well drop 'em
right now,  'cause were gonna find 'em  anyhow."

"If your a professional, ......... well now that's a different matter."

" You talk to Miss Heather here and she will fix ya right up with a special
permit that is good at high noon ....  give or take a bit."

"Have your gold dust ready to be weighed."

"As for the rest of ya .......................... "

"When ya get ready to mosey outa town you drop by the sheriff's office over
yonder and pick up yer iron."

"Oh ....... and pass the word on the trail............... we don't cotton
to no unofficial shootin' 'round here."

"Ya hear?"

Cheers,
David Medley