Subject: Re: [Leica] Visoflex Telyt 280mm- opinions?
From: Marco Grande <hektor73@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 17:09:53 -0800 (PST)

Had one a while back.
Performance was very good, but inferior to Canon's 300mm f5.6
FL-Flourite lens at f5.6....

But the Canon is an excellent lens.....

There are two optical versions of the 280/4.8 Telyt which appear only
to differ by the placement of the aperture (ie between which
elements), so they should be the same at f4.8, where you are most
likely to use such alens....