Subject: [Leica] self-timer/cable release for M-6
From: "Art Searle" <w2nra@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 18:28:10 -0500

I purchased a no-name mechanical self-timer for my M-6.  It was the only one
I could find.  It seems to work fine but the instructions that came with it
reference an optional Leica adapter.  What are they talking about.  Is the
Leica shutter release thread different.  Will the self-timer function
properly?  Any chance of it damaging my M-6?  Will a standard cable release
work with a Leica M-6?

Art

Art Searle, W2NRA, w2nra@erols.com, Lake Grove, Long Island, NY, USA
20 miles east of Nikon USA, 70 miles east of Leica USA