Subject: Re: [Leica] The 0.85: strange new need
From: "Art Searle" <w2nra@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 22:16:58 -0500

On 01/31/98 Erwin Puts wrote:
>Focal length    Max aperture    Max aperture
[snip]
>                M3              M2, M4, M5, M6
>135 mm          4.88            6.1
[snip]
>The 135mm seems to be overstretched when used at its maximun aperture of
2,8.

I'm confused and I haven't seen anyone else raise my question.  Doesn't the
135 f/2.8 only come with goggles and doesn't their magnification change
there focus accuracy?

Art

Art Searle, W2NRA, w2nra@erols.com, Lake Grove, Long Island, NY, USA
20 miles east of Nikon USA, 62 miles east of Leica USA