Subject: Re: [Leica] red dot blues
From: doctorc8@stout.entertain.com (Henry Chu)
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 09:23:21 -0700

Dave,

If you have a chrome M6 body, you can take a bit of acetone to the dreaded
red dot.  The red comes right out and leaves a silvered background which
blends in nicely with the chrome finish.  The result is much nicer than the
silver duct tape solution.

If I had a black body, I would attack the red dot with black nail polish.

Henry