Subject: Re: Leica/Nikon/Canon
From: hmcclary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 97 10:22:01 -0000

>Nikon has a digital back
> I hear.  Anyone of info on it?

Marvin,

I think the digital back Nikon has was developed in a joint effort by
Kodak and the associated Press and is available on both Canon EOS and the
Nikon system.  I know that here in Nashville both daily newspapers have
gone digital and the Banner uses Nikon and the Tennessean uses Canon.
The digital apparatus is pretty much the same just mounted on a different
body, maybe Eric could shed more light on this since his paper is going
digital.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto