Subject: Re: [Leica] red dot blues
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 09:05:47 -0500

Jim wrote:

<<<<<<<<  I wouldn't dream of defacing my lovely and eminently useful RED
DOT Leicas.  Long live the RED DOT. Wear it proudly. On your camera and on
your body.  I wear the RED DOT lapel pin on my left lapel each and every
day.>>>>>

Hi Jim,

It is the mark of a "real photgrapher" :) The red weiner whiners don't
understand you are not supposed to look at it, you're supposed to look
through it! :)

Now I'll go into hiding for a few days until the "Red Plague" postings
dwindle. :)

Remember family it's humour!!! :)

ted