Subject: Re: [Leica] Saving Leica (from Solms)
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 11:08:56 EST

<< Sorry for the shouting, but let's get real here. Leica is healthier than
 any other camera company out there. They sell small numbers because they
 choose to. >>

This is a silly statement.  I doubt that the shareholds of Leica would agree
with this.  If they could sell more cameras and make more money, they would.
I suspect that Leica is doing pretty well, but I am confident that they would
always like to do better.

Tom Shea