Subject: [Leica] [FS] Leicaflex SL & 50 Summicron
From: J Gong <r7slr@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 10:57:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I bought this camera as a backup to my R8.  Big mistake
with the variety of 2,3 cams and ROM lenses I need to
choose from.  Here are the details:

Leicaflex SL chrome body, s/n 1343xxx
very good condition, brassing around strap lugs,typical
scratches on bottom plate.  2 teeth missing from film leader spool,
but has no effect on film loading or winding.  Meter and shutter
speeds all seem to work fine.

50 f2 Summicron-R, s/n 2527xxx
VG or ex- condition, very light paint wear, optics perfect.  Series VI
filter size, 2 cams.  Includes filter holding ring, hood (number
12564) and front lens cap.

I took some rainy day photos with this system and was really surprised
at how excellent the color saturation and rendition was.

I'm offering the system for $425 + COD shipping, with a one week trial
period.  Please email to r7slr@yahoo.com or call (415) 664-3020 if
you're interested. Thanks, John.