Subject: [Leica] [FS] R Series 35, 17, Macro Adapter
From: J Gong <r7slr@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 11:20:44 -0800 (PST)

I'm still modifying my system, and am pruning these items.  A dealer
has offered these tradein prices already, but I wanted to offer them
to LUGgers first as these prices are more attractive before the retail
markup:

35 f2.0 Summicron-R, s/n 2465261
Mint- cosmetic condition, perfect optics. 3 cam,  Series VII or E48
(standard 48mm) filter size.  Includes clip-on hood 12509, front& rear
lens caps, Leitz lens case.  $450.

Macro Adapter-R, model 14256, with "Germany" engraving. Mint-
condition.    Includes front and rear lens caps. $185.

Tamron SP 17mm f3.5 with Leica adaptall mount. The adaptall mount can
be removed and reused on other Tamron lenses.  For that matter, you
can get an adaptall mount for other cameras and use the 17mm on them
as well.  A great lens for those photographers aiming for unusual
perspectives, at a less than Leica price.  Includes matching lens hood
(was optional), rear lens cap, lens case.  Builtin filter setup with
"normal", 81B, R60, and Y2.  Mint- condition. $250.

Please contact r7slr@yahoo.com or call (415) 664-3020 if you're
interested.  Thanks,  John .