Subject: RE: [Leica] M7 Fantasies
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 13:10:52 +0100

>ted wrote
>As Far as I'm concerned the only improvement required to make the M6
>"BETTER" is bring the price down!  Then many more photographers will have
>the pleasure of using them!

This would be by far the best improvement they could do to the M6!
On the other hand, I don't think that changing the shutter would improve
anything. The cloth shutter works beautifully and is incredibly silent!
If they put a vertical travelling high speed shutter, it would be much more
noisy which would be so bad for a M camera!
Thib.