Subject: RE: [Leica] M7 Fantasies
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 10:24:00 +0000

ted wrote
As Far as I'm concerned the only improvement required to make the M6
"BETTER" is bring the price down!  Then many more photographers will have
the pleasure of using them!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ted,
In line with the strength of the pound (and the off-loading of surplus Asia=
n =

stock onto us?) Leica prices have never been so attractive as now.
An M6 can be had for =9C1100(UKP) and a 35 Summicron (non aspheric) for a m=
ere =

=9C550(UKP). Shops and individuals are still trying to shift used gear abov=
e =

those prices!
Though I'm with you, I'm sure, in wishing they could still fall to half of =

those prices!

Jem