Subject: Re: [Leica] February 11 1998: Leica: Embarks on cost-cutting after sales in Asia d
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 20:29 +0000 (PST)

spaniel@pacbell.net writes:

> http://www.ft.com/search97cgi/vtopic?action=view&VdkVgwKey=%2Fapache%2Fd
> ocs%2Fhippocampus%2Fv85f4e%2Ehtm&DocOffset=1&DocsFound=4&QueryZip=%3CMan
> y%3E%27Leica%27&Collection=Coll2&Collection=Coll4&Collection=Coll6&Colle
[snip]

Can I respectfully and politely point out that

a) HTML postings are a pain in the gluteus maximus for many of us who do
not use HTML mail readers (not to mention the waste of bandwidth), and

b) phrases like "Copyright the Financial Times Limited" are not placed
there to be ignored. You may not regard copying to the LUG list as breech
of copyright, but I doubt Mr Murdoch's lawyers would agree with you.