Subject: [Leica] 3 Cam conversions
From: "Fred Whitlock" <afc@cl-sys.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 18:27:56 -0500

>>50mm f/2 Summicron-R 2 cam lens.  ex+ w/mint glass.  Iris diaphragm seems
>>stick once in a while so it is sold as is.  Includes caps and shade.
$125.

If it helps, yes Leica will do the conversion to 3 cam.  The cost for a 50
Summicron-R is $125.  Expect a long delay since I believe Leica USA sends
them to Germany for the work.  I have a 35 Summicron-R currently in process
and the estimated time is 10 weeks.  I guess I'll just have to use my M6/35
Summicron-M in the meantime.  Good shooting.

Fred
Maplewood Photography
http://www.maplewoodphoto.com