Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Bulk fim loading - Who & Why
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 00:14:48 -0500

Tom;
I used to get the film that X-ray techs use to photography the screens when
they do a radiological series. It comes in 100 ft spools, and sometimes a
doctor will insist on a full spool for a series, and they are always scraps
for 20-50 feet that you can get, sometimes. I always rated it at 125 ASA in
D-76! It was great when I was showing the kids the magic of photography!
I would be interested in trying some of the B&W motion picture stock- is it
available in small quantities, and where? I seem to recall that the
predecessor of TRI-X was called Super XX, in fact I have a cassette from the
50's marked as Super XX Pan- wondered if it was the same...
Thanks,
Dan'l
dwpost@msn.com