Subject: Re: [Leica] Black Tape
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 21:24:10 -0500

At 12:48 AM 2/8/98 +0000, you wrote:

David:

Working on my latest project I spent a great deal of time making
photographs in public places with lots of tourists, many of them wanna be
photographers. I enjoyed talking with every one of them. It helped to pass
the time waiting for the sun to move. It broke up the lonliness of 11 hours
days hiking through nowhere alone. Lastly, hearing their stories of
connection helped me to learn other perspectives on the place I was
photographing . Maybe 1 out of 100 even gave me a good idea.

In an age when everybody is down on photographers, it's nice to have a few
people who respect what we do. Let's not blow it.

Tom