Subject: Re: [Leica] Trimar at PMA! Hot Tip, Guys! Bring Checkbooks!
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 17:29:39 -0500

One of my great complaints with all the high end Zooms is that to get
quality you have to get weight and speed. The 35-70 f4 for the Leica R is a
real draw for me. The Trimar won't replace your summicrons, but it will be
a nice addition. I'm not one to buy anything new, But if this lens isn't
huge I'll be the first in line.

Tom