Subject: [Leica] Leica mini tripod
From: "Fantoni, Ernesto" <Fantoni@PHIBRED.COM>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 13:01:24 -0600

On 07-02-1998 02:02 George Huczek wrote:

>I need a mini tripod

George,

I have a Leica mini tripod and I find it very useful and reliable. It's
quite small so I always take it with me, either in my pocket or in the
photo bag. I often use it in the night, for available light shots:I hold
my M with tripod firmly on my chest or, if available, on a wall or other
support. It works pretty well.
Actually I have a Bogen ball head on it (Bogen 3009):it's quite small,
cheap and lets you work either horizontally or vertically, but I think
to buy a Leica ball head, since it's a bit longer and that's better when
you hold the camera on your chest.
The quality of the tripod is quite good, but, frankly, I don't think
other cheaper brands on the market have less quality.

Best

Ernesto