Subject: [Leica] Leica #3 with pros ???
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 17:36:33 -0500

Dave F. wrote:

<<<I was just wondering (aside from where this statistic was obtained)
whether this popularity is due almost entirely to the "M" system or if the
"R" system is gaining with working pros.>>>>>>>

Dave,

I believe it is the R8 that has made the great influence in sales during
the past 15 months, but so has the M6 had a significant sales increase.

I think there is a "sales report" on the Leica web page from the CEO for
the past year and half.

ted