Subject: [Leica] Re: B&W film
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 21:24:34 EST

I am a long time user of tri-x-since before I bought my first Leica (M2-R) in
the early '70s and now with an M-6. I develop it in FG-7 with sodium sulfite.
I thought it would be nice to catch up with modern technology and try a newer
film like Delta 400. Do any of my fellow LUGgers have experience with Delta
400 and FG-7? Or, would I be better off with another developer? Is there a
comparable film I'm overlooking? I've heard negative reports on T-max. Any
input anyone has would be greatly appreciated.

		Richard