Subject: Re: [Leica] Better man than I am (aka R8 Wimpy Winder saga)
From: TEXWORKER@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 23:59:23 EST

Jim,

I agree with you 100%.  My use of the winder would be and has been on other Rs
to get the smooth flow when bracketing  and not to see how much film I can use
in 5 seconds.   I do not have one on order but I will wait for the drive,
primarily for the auto bracketing.

I can stand a few blisters on my thumb for humpteen dollars..  I ride tourist
class on a plane and think I am paying myself $250/hr to be uncomfortable.  I
use the R8 without a winder.

clifton