Subject: Re: [Leica] Shameless self promotion...
From: Bill Barrett <barrettb@dialup.websteruniv.edu>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 17:22:04

Michael,

I'm so sorry that I won't be anywhere near Boston for your show, but I'm
sure it will be a smashing success. It's a while since I've had the
privilege of seeing your work, but I know you to be a photographer of
vision and integrity -- and Leica! Have a wonderful opening!

Bill

At 08:16 AM 1/24/98 -0500, Michael wrote:
>I want you all to know that I am hanging a exhibit of my work at Boston
>City Hall for the month of February (1998).  All photographs were made with
>Leica M and R gear and printed with a V-35...the images are 16"X20" each
>and, if do say so myself, they sing! <huge grin>  I have provided a copy of
>the press release below and will be posting the date and time for the
>opening reception -- tentatively scheduled for Feb. 11.  You will all be
>welcome.
>MAYOR'S OFFICE FOR CULTURAL AFFAIRS HOSTS HINTLIAN'S BIG DIG PHOTOGRAPHS
>
>Mayor Thomas M. Menino, The City of Boston, Mayor's Office of Cultural
>Affairs, Iron Workers Local 7, and Iroquois Steel Corporation are hosts of
>an exhibit of photographs from the Central Artery Tunnel Project as seen
>through the eyes of photojournalist Michael Hintlian.  The exhibition will
>hang at the Scollay Square Gallery at Boston City Hall for the month of
>February 1998.

Bill Barrett
St. Louis
barrettb@webster.edu (preferred address for personal mail)