Subject: [Leica] Leica supplies from Scotland
From: Bill Barrett <barrettb@dialup.websteruniv.edu>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 16:57:05

I wish this thread had happened a month ago. I just turned in the receipts
for a research trip from last summer; if only I had realized that I could
have included the Oban and Cragganmore single malts I brought back as
"photo related supplies!" ;-) I went to Oban to get them, too. Nice little
distillery on the edge of the Hebrides, but I didn't see any Leicas other
than my own.

Bill

>Now, pass the Oban, I must clean my 28. :)>>>>>>>>
>
>Aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww your a good man PvP! :)
>
>By the way the Oban is a little hard on the coating, it's Lagavullin for
>the best cleaning effect! :)
>
>ted

Bill Barrett
St. Louis