Subject: [Leica] Popular B&W Processing
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 15:03:56 -0500 (EST)

Dear Colleagues,

Perhaps we should encourage large national commercial labs like Clark and
York to do first rate B&W work. But they would need urging. At present the
quality is very spotty -- and I mean that literally.

The fact is that B&W done well will outlast color and has its own techniques
and esthetics. We would have everything to gain if 35mm B&W would have parity
with color.

Bob R