Subject: Re: [Leica] PMC400 Color Negative
From: Doc748@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 17:23:44 EST

In a message dated 98-02-01 15:10:38 EST, healey@uclink.berkeley.edu writes:

<<
 Prints made without any masking seem to be quite excellent. I'd like to
 hear about other experiences with this film. Having a 400 film also makes
 doing interiors without changing film type possible.  The one place where
 I did not find PMC400 was the best was, however, in photographing church
 interiors (Santo Domingo in Oxaca) where there was a preponderence of
 gold leaf--for these situations, Royal Gold 400 did a better job.

 Alan Bearden

Alan,

At the suggestion of one of the largest Kodak distributors in Miami, I tried
PMC400 for social photography over VPS, and I was really impressed with the
results, the colors seemed more vibrant and the skin tones more pleasing.
Most of the pictures were taken with SB-24 flash on a Nikon N8008.  From that
time on, this is the only film I use in this type of photography.

Javier Montiel
Coral Gables, Florida