Subject: [Leica] Help! Leica R8 problem!
From: TM <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 13:03:36 -0800

This morning I shot three photos of a company-terminated client (who is
a Leica fanatic) with my new R8. Upon attempting to advance the 36-shot
roll of Koday Royal Gold 200 to the next frame, the advance lever would
not do same and the shutter release button would not do its thing. The
frame number showing in the viewfinder window is #13. Have any of you
LUG members encountered this with the R8 yet? If so, do you have any
suggestions as to fixing it, other than sending it back to NJ for
repairs? In advance, thanks, thanks, thanks!

Terry

"While there is perhaps a province in which the photograph can tell us
nothing more than what we see with our own eyes, there is another in
which it proves to us how little our eyes permit us to see."

						Dorothea Lange