Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica from my Grandfather - when was it made
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 21:37:29 -0500

Marc;
Leica Solms may still do it- I had heard that Leica USA sold their inventory
of spares, etc, but maybe the elves kept theirs.
I know Marflex was unable to repair a meter on a Rollei 2,8E of mine; I
wrote to Germany and they, Rollei fototechik said send it over, and they'd
check it out!
Maybe their elves kept some parts too!<G>
Dan'l

dwpost@msn.com