Subject: Re: [Leica] Filters, again, very long.
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@5senses.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 16:59:19 -0800

I have 2 of those Lenspens, and they worked OK on my Nikkors,
but I have only used the camel hair brush tip on the Leica
lenses so far......I don't know if the solution on the spongy end
is good for my precious Leica glass.
Anyone else use Lenspens?

Francesco

At 10:52 AM 1/28/98 -0500, TEAShea wrote:
><< Cleaning in general  >>
>
>There is a new device called a lenspen that is quite nice.  It has a soft
>brush at one end and a soft pad, with a powder cleaning solution at the
other.
>The powder is non-abrasive and soaks up oil.
>
>Tom Shea

Francesco Sanfilippo,
Five Senses Productions
webmaster@5senses.com