Subject: [Leica] FW: 16mm Hologon for Leica
From: "Andrea Bonomi"<acb@21invest.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 98 13:37:41 +0000

I have purchased a Hologon 8/16 T* (Contax originally but modified for use on my Leica) and would like to do some IR photography and would like to know if you know the following:
How can I get some filters for it. I mainly do black and white photography and infrared black and white photography and it is essential that I manage to purchase some filters and or get some made?
Is there any type of lens shade I can attach to it?
Can I get some information about its optical characteristics in addition to the one supplied with the lens?
Is there a web site or some other forum where I can contact other users of this lens or other similar lenses that you are producing or have produced in the past so that I can share my experiences and learn from others as we explore the possibilities of this magnificent lens?
Andrea

PS: Please send comments also directly to my E-mail address acb@21invest.com