Subject: Re: [Leica] V-35 Prices?/ Eric
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 23:25:44 -0600

At 01:41 AM 1/26/98 +0100, you wrote:

>Though I get tired meanwhile when I reach at 240-mississippi,

Alf, maybe get an Ansel Adams' type clicker for the darkroom, and then put
the CD of the Minute Waltz on repeat and count the number of times it's
played. That will give you long exposures.

And Leica AF on their enlargers are as accurate as focusing cams on the M
cameras. Trust it! I set my V35 one time and it was good for about five years!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Logic: The art of being wrong with confidence...