Subject: Re: [Leica] Chance from R to Nikon?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 23:20:57 -0600

At 01:20 PM 1/25/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Wow, Eric......that's a big change in attitude from you (the F5 proponent of
>last year)....

Hey, if everything in the Nikon line was as good as their 300 2.8 AF-S and
the F5, they'd have a killer system that would put Canon to shame. But they
don't. I didn't find that out until too late. Which is one reason I jumped
back into Leica so readily. I was disappointed.

(Besides, I like to swap and play with new stuff. <G>)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Logic: The art of being wrong with confidence...