Subject: Re: [Leica] Chance from R to Nikon?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 15:57:47 -0600

At 12:59 AM 1/25/98 -0800, you wrote:

>God knows Eric and Ted have tried valiently to persuade me not to do this,
but
>I just ordered an F5.  No plans to sell the Leica R equipment though (and
still

Hey, it's a great camera. I'll never criticize you for that. Have fun. But
save the Leicas for the most high-performance needs. (Low level, flat light).

And let's see some of those kid pictures on a web page or something?

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

God is REAL, unless explicitly declared INTEGER.