Subject: [Leica] Leica IF camera + Taylor and Hobson f2 lens
From: Tony Chang <stchang@novice.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 00:32:42 -0500

Hello LUGGER:

Someone is selling me this screwmount camera (Leica If + Taylor and Hobson
f2 lens).  He didn't tell me his selling price.  This camera needs some
lubrication work on its shutters.  Do you know where I should send the
camera for lubrication work?  And how much?

I only have 2 years of experience with M6 + M3 and have no idea with
screwmount equipment.  Can someone give me any comments regarding to Leica
If and the lens?

Thank you very much.

Tony Chang
4B Co-Op Chemical Enginnering