Subject: Re: [Leica] Multiple Exposures w/ M6 & M3
From: Tony Chang <stchang@novice.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 00:32:43 -0500

>Yes, it is possible - but rather inconveniant.  Before exposing frame to be
>double exposed, tighten up film with rewind just a little and hold it.
>Make first exposure.  Then, push rewind lever, and while continuing to hold
>rewind knob tight, wind the film lever and re-fire.  It will only recock
>the shutter.  Makes horrible sound.  When this was demonstrated by Offical
	   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Does it do anything bad on the camera?  I actually had tried it before but
once I heard that
horrible sound I stopped trying.  Another thing I missed to do was to
tighten up film before the first epoxsure.  Gotta remember that next time.

>Leica chaps, they suggested that after yourlast multiple exposure that you
>fire off a blank frame to give space for the camera to correct itself.
>This works the same with most SLRs   Jim

Thanks for your info.

Best regards,
Tony Chang