Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB:LEICA DR 50mm f2 SUMMICRON-M
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 14:47:11 -0600

Thanks Robert.  I agree with you.   Personally, I'd never buy anything sight
unseen and unless I knew it's history.  I have three mint Nikon AI-S lenses
that I offered someone for $600.  The response was that he could buy the
lenses for a lot less money at a dealer and that I should sell them for
*trade-in* price.
That's crazy, he'd never get mint lenses at a dealer and he wouldn't know
their history.  I decided to just trade them in on the new M6 .85 if it
turns out I want one.
Bud