Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera Storage
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 02:23:25 -0500

Eric wrote:

<<<He doesn't know what he's talking about. Though I don't even own
never-ready cases. They are well mis-named.>>>>>

Eric my man!

Right on! I use that terminology for the "overly expensive "never ready
cases" people get conned into buying extra and they are never ready to do
anything...aaaah maybe look nice! :)

But as far as being practical for  someone who is really out with a camera
they're a complete waste of time and money.

I'd like to know what the reason this guy had for taking the lenses off and
out of the cases, unless of super high humidity or something of that
nature.

ted