Subject: Re: [Leica] Don Chatteron Camera Inc.
From: "Patrick G. Sobalvarro" <pgs@sobalvarro.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 00:07:54 -0800

At 08:20 PM 1/7/98 -0800, you wrote:
>My question is, Why is Chatteron held in
>such apparent high esteem by members of this group?

Many members of this group have the very highest opinion of Don Chatterton.

Some do not.  I'm in the latter category, and so are a number of people
who've sent me mail privately on this topic.  This was all hashed out on
the list in the summer of 1996, so if anyone wants details, you can check
the archives or send me mail and we can discuss it off the list.

- -Patrick