Subject: Re: [Leica] Shutter Problem??
From: Joebikes <Joebikes@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 20:21:48 EST

I'm not an expert, but years ago I had a similiar problem with an Exacta. It
was a sutter problem that only occured at certain faster sutter speeds. I
forget where it started, but I think it was 1/500. I continued to use the
camera at lower shutter speeds, but eventually the shutter failed completly.
Good luck, but I fear you may be headed to the camera repair facility of your
choice. Joe Stephenson