Subject: [Leica] 80-200 zoom
From: Johnsson Stefan <stefan.johnsson@km.se>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 16:06:27 +0100

Hello LUGers!

Does anybody of you know the differences (optical prestanda) between the
1:4.5/80-200 zoom lens made by Minolta for Leitz and the current
1:4/80-200 which I presume is made in Germany?

Is the former as good as the latter, and what would be a reasonable
price for it (the former)? I have seen one that is VERY overpriced in a
shop here in Sweden. But the shop owner is aware of that, and is willing
to lower the price, but I don't know how much to offer. The serial
number is 3.00x.xxx and the lens looks good.

Thanks in advance,

Stefan