Subject: [Leica] VB: ÄLeicaÅ P&S Recommendation
From: Johnsson Stefan <stefan.johnsson@km.se>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 18:34:44 +0100

Hello Bud!

The lens is very good on the Nikon 35Ti, but I must admit that the color
correction is clearly different from my Leica lenses. When I bought it
four years ago I also had a complete Nikon SLR equipment, and that was a
good combination. I sold the SLR (Nikon FM2) to afford a M6 two years
ago, but I was (and am) so satisfied with the 35Ti that I kept it. Maybe
I would have bought a Minilux today if I didn't already have the 35Ti,
just for the purpose of combining transparencies taken with the M6 and
the P&S.

/Stefan