Subject: [Leica] off topic
From: Michael Leitheiser <flyh2o@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 1998 16:45:56 -0800

Ted or some of you other Canadian or UK Lugers....I am looking for some
info on Quadra and/or Beard easels(not available in US to best of my
knowledge)  Anybody know a site with info on them?  I understand both have
the capability of burning in a variety of key lines without going to the
lengths of printing masking negs etc.
Mike Leitheiser

"When the trout are lost, smash the state."
                                   Tom McGuane